Services and Financial Support to Low-Income Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Are you looking for services?
- Are you looking for information on how to become an IHSS provider?
- Are you looking for a county office?
Important Program Information:
- Implementation of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) as Outlined in State Statute for the IHSS Program
ALERT: Following a Federal Judge’s ruling invalidating regulations adopted in 2013 by the U.S. Department of Labor, California Department of Social Services Director Will Lightbourne announced today a halt to the implementation of changes related to overtime, travel, and wait time pay for providers in the In-Home Supportive Services program...(more).
- Coordinated Care Initiative (CCI), Universal Assessment Tool (UAT)
Senate Bill 1036 (Chapter 45, Statutes of 2012) requires the California Department of Social Services (CDSS), Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and California Department of Aging (CDA), with stakeholder input, to develop a statewide approach to home and community-based services assessments to facilitate coordination, data sharing and improved care planning that also supports improved consumer quality of care.
- Oster/Dominguez Settlement Agreement
On April 5, 2013, CDSS released an All County Information Notice (ACIN) to implement the provisions of the settlement agreement to resolve the Oster v. Lightbourne and Dominguez v. Schwarzenegger lawsuits.