Services and Financial Support to Low-Income Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Are you looking for services?
- Are you looking for information on how to become an IHSS provider?
- Are you looking for a county office?
Important Program Information:
LIVE-IN IHSS/WPCS PROVIDERS
Beginning January 2017, providers will have the option to self-certify living arrangements to exclude IHSS/WPCS wages from Federal Income Tax and California State Personal Income Tax by completing and submitting a Live-In Self-Certification Form for Federal and State Tax Wage Exclusion (SOC 2298). For more information: Provider Information Notice
- IHSS Legislative Hearing, November 1, 2016
- New Program Requirements for the IHSS Program, Implementation of Overtime, Travel Time and Wait Time
As the new FLSA program requirements begin this month, all information pertaining to the new changes are now available.
- Oster/Dominguez Settlement Agreement
On April 5, 2013, CDSS released an All County Information Notice (ACIN) to implement the provisions of the settlement agreement to resolve the Oster v. Lightbourne and Dominguez v. Schwarzenegger lawsuits.