IHSS Training Academy
The following training materials were developed for use in conjunction with the IHSS Training Academy, which features a discussion-based training designed to promote consistent needs assessments by IHSS social workers in assigning functional levels and authorizing IHSS services for program consumers.
- IHSS Training Academy - Class Schedule, pdf
- To Register: For more information or to register for classes (the link takes you away from the CDSS website).
To keep the file sizes small for easier downloading, we have broken the curricula into parts, as you will see below. Also, when viewing the following PDFs, in Adobe, click on the bookmark icon to see the list of links in each. The bookmarks are set up as a table of contents. Future training curricula/materials will be available as they are developed.
- IHSS 101 - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4
- Comprehensive Assessment Concepts - Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- Medical Implications
- Program Integrity and State Hearings - Part 1, Part 2
- Supervisor Training - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5