IHSS Training Academy
The following training materials were developed for use in conjunction with the IHSS Training Academy, which features a discussion-based training designed to promote consistent needs assessments by IHSS social workers in assigning functional levels and authorizing IHSS services for program consumers.
- Statewide Training Schedule: Winter Dates
- Course Fliers:
- Informational Fliers: IHSS 101, Comprehensive Assessment Concepts (CAC), Medical Implications/Program Integrity/State Hearings
- Memos: IHSS Training Participant Travel Reimbursement
- Form: County Travel Reimbursement Pre-Approval Form
- Guides: IHSS Training Academy Account and Class Registration
To keep the file sizes small for easier downloading, we have broken the curricula into parts, as you will see below. When viewing the following PDFs, in Adobe, click on the bookmark icon to see the list of links in each. The bookmarks are set up like a table of contents. Future training curricula/materials will be available as they are developed.
- IHSS 101
- Comprehensive Assessment Concepts
- Medical Implications
- Program Integrity and State Hearings
- Supervisor Training