Services and Financial Support to Low-Income Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Are you looking for services?
- Are you looking for information on how to become an IHSS provider?
- Are you looking for a county office ?
Important Program Information:
- IHSS Overtime Exemption 2
The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) developed an Extraordinary Circumstances Exemption (Exemption 2) for providers who serve two or more recipients who meet one or more conditions to allow them to work up to 360 hours per month, up to 90 hours per week combined for all recipients, and not receive a workweek violation.
- New Program Requirements for the IHSS Program, Implementation of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Changes
As the new FLSA program requirements begin this month, all information pertaining to the new changes are now available.
- Coordinated Care Initiative (CCI), Universal Assessment Tool (UAT)
Senate Bill 1036 (Chapter 45, Statutes of 2012) requires the California Department of Social Services (CDSS), Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and California Department of Aging (CDA), with stakeholder input, to develop a statewide approach to home and community-based services assessments to facilitate coordination, data sharing and improved care planning that also supports improved consumer quality of care.
- Oster/Dominguez Settlement Agreement
On April 5, 2013, CDSS released an All County Information Notice (ACIN) to implement the provisions of the settlement agreement to resolve the Oster v. Lightbourne and Dominguez v. Schwarzenegger lawsuits.