IHSS Provider Overtime Exemption and Violation Statistics
In February 2016, the new Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime, Travel Time and Wait Time requirements began in the In-Home Supportive Services Program. We are providing the†IHSS Provider Overtime Exemption and Violation Statistics.
Update on the Continuum Of Care Reform - Foster Family Agencies
The Department is pleased to release the Continuum of Care †Interim Licensing Standards that will govern Foster Family Agencies effective January 1, 2017.
Home Care Aide Registry
The Home Care Aide Registry is live! This website allows Home Care Aides to submit an online application and payment to be listed on the Home Care Aide Registry. In addition, the Home Care Aide Registry provides individuals with the ability to search for a Home Care Aide who has completed the application and criminal background check process administered by CDSS. More information see the Home Care Services Website .
- 2016-17 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- Executive Summary for the 2016 May Revision Estimates
- 2016 May Revision of the 2016-17 Governor's Budget
- CDSS State Plans
- Executive Summary for 2016-17 Governorís Budget Local Assistance Estimates
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2016-17 Governor's Budget
- CalWORKs Annual Summary 2016
- AB 1217 - The Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act
- 2015-16 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- 2015 May Revision of the 2015-16 Governor's Budget
- 2015 Child Welfare Services Realignment Report to the Legislature
- IHSS Overtime Exemption 2
- Adoption Awareness
- How To Find Information On This Site