TANF State Plan
The California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids is California’s welfare program to assist eligible needy families. The program is partially funded through a block grant from the federal government. To remain eligible for the federal block grant from the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, the state must submit a plan to the Administration for Families and Children (ACF) that outlines how it intends to administer the program in a manner that conforms to the guidelines set down in the law. The updated plan must be submitted at the end of every other federal fiscal year. Before the updated plan can be submitted to the ACF it must be presented for public review and comment and then certified by the Governor.
- ACF Certification Letter 2015
- ACF Approved TANF State Plan 2015 Amendment
- ACF Certification Letter 2014
- ACF Approved TANF State Plan 2014 Amendments
- ACF Certification Letter 2013
- ACF Approved TANF State Plan 2013 Amendments
If you are unable to read or access the posted ACF Certifications, please contact Voltair Ignacio at (916) 651-7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.