You can apply online for California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) , CalFresh, Medi-Cal , and County Medical Services Program (CMSP) benefits in California. Visit e-benefits California website to pick your county of residence.
You can apply in person at your county’s local social service office(s) , which are listed by county.
More Services includes:
- Special Services
- Assistance Dog Special Allowance
- Program Deaf Access Program
- How to Apply for Disability Benefits
- In-Home Supportive Services
- Services to the Blind
- Health Programs such as BabyCal, Breast and Cervical Cancer Programs
- Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM)
- Healthy Families Programs
- Regional Centers for Developmental Disabled
- Transitional Housing Program
- Disaster Services
For more information on these services, visit the More Services page.