- Foster Care Information This website includes information on foster parenting, the Independent Living Program (ILP), Supportive Transitional Emancipation Program (STEP), Transitional Housing Placement Program (THHP), Kinship Care, and Specialized Care and other programs, as well as basic information on Foster Care Services. You may also want to contact county providers in the transitional housing program.
- The Foster Family Agencies website provides basic information about the use of Foster Family Agency programs for the placement of children who require more intensive care as an alternative to group homes.
- The Foster Youth Website provides information about foster youth rights, facts, independence, basic needs, Frequently Asked Questions, crisis and hot lines, as well as other information.
- Frequently Asked Foster Parent Questions For additional information, telephone toll-free at 1-800-KIDS-4-US.
- The Kin-GAP program provides cash assistance to relative caregivers who become Legal Guardians of dependent foster youth placed in their home.
- How to become a Foster Parent