Care Provider Resources
- CDSS Web Sites
- CCLD Application Support Desk - for a fee, you may obtain a listing of licensed community care facilities in your area. Call our support desk at (916) 323-6102.
- CalFresh - CalFresh is a Federally funded program that helps low-income people buy the food they need for good health.
- Bilingual Services Program
- HIPAA Security - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Electronic Benefit Transfer
- Medi-Cal is California's Medicaid health care program. This program pays for a variety of medical services for children and adults with limited income and resources.
- California School Age Families Education (Cal-SAFE) Program - provides academic and support services for expectant and parenting students and their children.