National Parent Leadership Month
CDSS is pleased to celebrate National Parent Leadership Month in February 2016. This major initiative will include a series of national, state, and local activities to honor, and celebrate parents for their leadership roles in their homes and communities. We encourage everyone to become involved in this worldwide opportunity to honor Parent Leaders. For more information, please visit this†visit the OCAP's Parent Leadership page.
Former Foster Youth your Health Care is free until Age 26!
The Affordable Care Act requires states to provide young people under 26 with free health care if they were in foster care at age 18 or older. There is no open enrollment period for Medi-Cal and you can apply anytime of the year. Apply Now
California's Child Welfare Continuum of Care Reform
Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)The Federal and California Earned Income Tax Credits (EITCs) are special tax breaks for people who work part time or full time. Claiming your EITC is easy. Just file your state and/ or federal tax returns. More information
Home Care Aide RegistryThe Home Care Aide Registry is live! This website allows Home Care Aides to submit an online application and payment to be listed on the Home Care Aide Registry. In addition, the Home Care Aide Registry provides individuals with the ability to search for a Home Care Aide who has completed the application and criminal background check process administered by CDSS. More information see the Home Care Services Website .
- Executive Summary for 2016-17 Governorís Budget Local Assistance Estimates
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2016-17 Governor's Budget
- CalWORKs Annual Summary 2015
- AB 1217 - The Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act
- 2015-16 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- 2015 May Revision of the 2015-16 Governor's Budget
- 2015 Child Welfare Services Realignment Report to the Legislature
- Executive Summary for 2015-16 Governor?s Budget Local Assistance Estimates
- Local Assistance Estimates for the 2015-16 Governor?s Budget
- Adoption Awareness
- Drought Food Assistance Program Fact Sheet
- 2014-15 Local Assistance Appropriation Table
- How To Find Information On This Site