- All County Info Notices
- All County Letters
- Nutrition Outreach
- CalFresh Program Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- WIC Supplemental Nutrition Program
- CalFresh Regulations
- Quarterly Reporting
- CalFresh Outcomes and Accountability
- CalFresh Logos and Materials
- Disaster CalFresh
- Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT)
- Restaurant Meals Program
- Food and Nutrition Service
CalFresh Restaurant Meals Program (RMP)
The CalFresh Restaurant Meals Program is an optional county program that allows CalFresh recipients who are 60 years of age or older, disabled, or homeless to use their CalFresh benefits to purchase lower cost prepared meals at approved participating restaurants in certain counties.
Please contact the county directly for more information on the RMP. Below is a list of participating counties as of 2016:
- Los Angeles
- Sacramento (under "EBT Restaurant Meals Program" at the bottom of the page)
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Clara
- Santa Cruz
Look for the " EBT Cards Accepted Here " sign in the window or contact your local county human services office to get a list of participating restaurants.
If your county isn't listed here, ask your CalFresh Eligibility Worker if you can use your EBT card at participating restaurants in your area. New counties are joining every year and working with restaurants all the time.
The participating restaurants in the CalFresh Restaurant Meals Program can be found here.