Fact sheets were created to provide information on California's refugee programs, populations served and organizations that collaborate with the California Department of Social Services, Refugee Programs Bureau (RPB) to provide benefits and services.
All RPB fact sheets are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Please see Tips for Using Adobe PDF Files for details.
- California’s Refugee Resettlement Program
- County Refugee Coordinators
- Cuban/Haitian Entrants
- Ethnic Community Based Organizations (ECBOs)
- Human Trafficking & CrimeVictims Assistance Programs
- Repatriation Program
- Resettlement Agencies (RAs)
- State Advisory Council (SAC)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minors Program (URM)