California State Plan
The California State Plan for Refugee/Entrant Assistance and Services document is prepared annually on a federal fiscal year (FFY) basis. It describes how the state will administer federal funds and the refugee program in the coming FFY. Unless there are modifications, the State Plan remains in effect until a revised State Plan has been approved by the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR). California's current State Plan was approved by ORR for FFY 2011/12. Below is a list of State Plans by FFY.
If you have any questions/comments regarding the State Plan, please send an email to RPB@dss.ca.gov or call us at (916) 654-4356.
The links below are to information in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (pdf) ), please see our Using this Site page for details.
- FFY 2011/2012 (pdf) - 40 pages and Exhibits - 29 pages
- FFY 2007/2008 (pdf) - 74 pages (includes Exhibits)
- FFY 2006/2007 (pdf) - 39 pages
- FFY 2005/2006 (pdf) - 32 pages (posted 9/06) Addendum (pdf) as required by ORR State Letter 6-10 dated 3/17/06
- FFY 2001/2002 (pdf) - 23 pages Addendum #1 (pdf) (posted 12/03) Addendum #2 (pdf) (effective 5/04)
- FFY 2000/2001 (pdf) - 25 pages Addendum (pdf) effective 11/15/00 as required by ORR State Letter 00-18 dated 9/18/00