State and federal program regulations for the administration of California's Refugee Resettlement Program and the Cuban/Haitian Entrant Program are available below. The federal regulations are links to external websites where these regulations are maintained; they are current as of date noted and only revised as needed . The State regulations are links to documents in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (pdf), please see Using this Site for details.
If you have any questions regarding the administration of California's refugee/entrant programs or the state regulations, please send an email to RPB@dss.ca.gov . For general website questions, please use the Contact Us link. Thank you!
State Regulations - Manual of Policies and Procedures
- Refugee Resettlement Program Regulations - Division 69-200
- Cuban/Haitian Entrant Program - Division 69-300
- Purchase of Services Regulations - Division 23-600
Federal Regulations - Title 45--Public Welfare
- Refugee Resettlement Program - 45 CFR-PART 400
- Cuban/Haitian Entrant Program - 45 CFR Part 401
- Uniform Administrative Requirements - 45 CFR-PART 74
- Federal Procurment Standards - 45 CFR-PART 92
Other State Regulations
- Trafficking and Crime Victims Assistance Program - Division 70-100
- Repatriation Program - Division 68-100