State and Federal Regulations
State and federal program regulations for the administration of California's Refugee Resettlement Program and the Cuban/Haitian Entrant Program, the Trafficking and Crime Victims Assistance Program and the Repatriation Program are available below. The state regulations are links to documents in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Please see Tips for Using Adobe PDF Files for details.
If you have any questions regarding the administration of these programs or the state regulations, please send an email to RPB@dss.ca.gov. For general website questions, please use the Contact Us link. Thank you!
State Regulations - Manual of Policies and Procedures
- Refugee Resettlement Program - Chapter 69-200
- Cuban/Haitian Entrant Program - Chapter 69-300
- Trafficking and Crime Victims Assistance Program - Chapter 70-100
- Repatriation Program - Chapter 68-100
Federal Regulations - Title 45 - Public Welfare
The federal regulations are links to external websites where these regulations are maintained; they are current and only revised as needed.
- Refugee Resettlement Program - 45 CFR Part 400
- Cuban/Haitian Entrant Program - 45 CFR Part 401
- Repatriation Program - 45 CFR Part 211
- Uniform Administrative Requirements - 45 CFR Part 92
- Federal Procurement Standards - 45 CFR Part 93