The inclusion of these external links does not consitute an endorsement of the web sites, the organizations, or their services. The web site links are provided solely for your information/convenience only. Any comments regarding the content or accuracy of the information found within any of the external web sites should be addressed to their respective Webmasters/Administrators.
* * * SEE "NEW FUNDING ALERTS" FOR CURRENT ANNOUNCEMENTS * * *
- The California Endowment awards grants to organizations and institutions that directly benefit the health and well-being of Californians, and those that work to provide and expand access to affordable, quality health care for California's underserved individuals and communities.
- Community Technology Foundation of California (CTFC) is dedicated to collaborative efforts towards bridging the "digital divide" in California's low-income, minority, limited-English speaking, seniors, immigrant and disability communities.
- Join Together is a national resource for communities fighting substance abuse and gun violence.
- The Robert Woods Johnson Foundation (RWJF) typically solicites proposals for three program areas—Building Human Capital, Pioneer and Vulnerable Populations.
- The Verizon Foundation supports programs that create innovative eSolutions, help bridge the digital divide, foster basic and computer literacy, help enrich our communities, and create a skilled workforce.
- E Pluribus Unum Prizes Program is a national awards program that annually provides monetary prizes to exceptional initiatives that promote immigrant integration. The awards recognize outstanding immigrant integration initiatives of all types, whether led by nonprofit or community organizations, businesses, public agencies, religious groups, or individuals.
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees (GCIR) is a national network of foundations interested in issues affecting the growing newcomer populations in their communities across the U.S. and in Canada.
- Nonprofit Resource Center (NRC) provides various workshops and roundtables led by experts and professionals in such fields as grant proposal writing, management, strategic planning, fund development, marketing, public relations, accounting and board development.
- The Foundation Center provides on-line trainings, tutorials, resources and tools for seeking grants.
- The GrantStation Insider provides you with the latest information on new funding programs, upcoming grant deadlines, conferences, and general information for grantseekers.