Refugee Programs Fact Sheets
The fact sheets were created to provide information on California's refugee programs, populations served, and organizations that collaborate with the California Department of Social Services, Refugee Programs Bureau to provide benefits and services. Additional fact sheets are being developed and will be posted as they are completed.
Note: All fact sheets are in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (pdf), please see Using this Site for details.
- California’s Refugee Resettlement Program
- County Refugee Coordinators
- Cuban/Haitian Entrants
- Human Trafficking
- Mutual Assistance Associations (MAAs) Note: Now referred to as Ethnic Community Based Organizations (ECBOs)
- Repatriation Program
- State Advisory Council (SAC)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minors Program (URM)
- Voluntary Resettlement Agencies (VOLAGs) Note: Now referred to as Resettlement Agencies (RAs)