Technical Assistance (TA) Q&A
FURS Implementation – Important Dates!
- January 15, 2021: Counties must submit either (in accordance to the requirements outlined in ACL 20-89):
- Mobile response plan
- Request for an extension
- March 1, 2021: Statewide Hotline Launches!! -AND- County Mobile Response Teams Launch*
- *unless a request for an extension was received
- May 1, 2021: Final plans are due for all counties who initially requested an extension.
- July 1, 2021: Final County Mobile Response launch date!!
Family Urgent Response System
The Placement Services & Support Unit, on behalf of the Children and Family Services Division, is dedicated to supporting and assisting counties as they create their Mobile Response Plans and implement their FURS programs. We will be facilitating FURS TA Webinars, fielding telephone calls, providing direct TA meetings and responding to TA e-mails. Whenever possible, we will be posting the questions and answers to provide counties with information to support the implementation of FURS. Please check back frequently as this page will be updated regularly with new information.
Master Technical Assistance Log
FURS Technical Assistance
Small and Rural Counties Technical Assistance