Child Care Center Online Orientations
In order to apply for a license to operate a Child Care Center, you must first attend an orientation. The online orientation for Child Care Centers consists of two sessions and BOTH must be completed prior to applying for a license:
Computer System Requirements
NOTE: Please use a laptop or desktop computer to view and take the online orientation. In order to proceed with the orientation registration use your preferred device and provide your email address.
- The orientation fee is $50, plus a processing fee of $4.85 (for a total of $54.85). THIS FEE DOES NOT INLCUDE BOTH SESSIONS and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The orientation and processing fees are payable by using either a credit card, or a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Please make sure you register for the correct orientation and register only one time
- You will only have access to the online orientation for 30 days from the time you registered. After 30 days you will not be able to view the course or retrieve the completed certificate.
Fees are non-refundable or transferable. Please contact the Online Orientation Help Desk if you have any technical questions regarding the online orientation.
Application Online Orientation
Register for the Child Care Center Application Online Orientation
Return to the Child Care Center Application Online Orientation
Operations and Recordkeeping Orientation
Register for the Child Care Center Operations and Recordkeeping Online Orientation
Return to the Child Care Center Operations and Recordkeeping Online Orientation
- There is no additional registration fee for the Online Operations and Recordkeeping Orientation, only a processing fee of $4.85.
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
In person orientations web page.
The in person orientation fee is only $50.