Lead Testing and Prevention Information in Accordance with AB 2370, Chapter 676, Statutes of 2018
This webpage is designed to provide information and resources about lead testing and will be updated periodically. It is recommended to visit this webpage for latest information.
Provider Information for Parents & Families about Lead Poisoning
All licensees (Child Care Centers and Family Child Care Homes) must provide the following flyer to parents and families upon enrolling or reenrolling any child.
Provider Information Notices (PINs)
- PIN 22-13-CCP - Preventative Health and Safety Course Includes Prevention of Lead Exposure for New Applicants
- PIN 22-06-CCP - Lead Testing in Child Care Centers – Frequently Asked Questions
- PIN 21-21.1-CCP - Release of the Written Directives for Lead Testing of Water in Licensed Child Care Centers Per AB 2370
- PIN 21-04-CCP - Availability Of State And Federal Funding To Test Drinking Water For Lead Contamination In Child Care Centers And For Remediation (Correction) Of Lead Contamination
- PIN-20-12-CCP - Written directives for lead testing in child care centers will be delayed due to COVID-19
- PIN-20-01-CCP - Required Lead Testing for Drinking Water in Licensed Child Care Centers and the Provision of Lead Exposure Information to Parents and Guardians by All Licensed Child Care Facilities
- Translations: Español
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Additional Resources for Providers
Resources for External Certified Water Samplers
For any additional questions, please email: