Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Registration Overview Webinar Schedule for IHSS/WPCS Recipients and Providers
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Stakeholders –
This e-mail message is to inform our EVV Stakeholders that the California Department of Social Services (CDSS) is rescheduling the EVV Stakeholder Meeting that was scheduled to occur Monday, November 16th, 2020 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. to November 30th, 2020 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
CDSS will conduct the November 30th stakeholder meeting using Zoom Video Conferencing. Zoom provides additional accessibility features, including closed captioning, that our current video conferencing application does not provide.
An e-mail invitation for the November 30th meeting with details on how to register to attend is forthcoming.
We look forward to continuing our productive discussions with the stakeholder community during our next EVV Stakeholder meeting.
Electronic Visit Verification
Adult Programs Division
California Department of Social Services
CDSS will be conducting EVV webinars for IHSS/WPCS Recipients and Providers starting April 6, 2020. These webinars will provide information and guidance to IHSS/WPCS recipients and providers registering to create an account at the Electronic Services Portal (ESP) located at www.etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov.
You may attend more than one session.
To attend one of the webinar broadcasts you must register ahead of time:
- Choose the date and time of the webinar you wish to attend.
- Go to the webinar link below for the date and time and follow the steps to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the webinar once you have registered.
On the day of your webinar broadcast do the following:
- Go to your confirmation email and select the link to join the webinar.
- Call the phone number listed on your confirmation email 15 minutes before the start of your webinar broadcast.
Webinar Schedule for 2021 Coming Soon.