How to File a Complaint Against a County Employee

To file a complaint about a COUNTY EMPLOYEE. Contact the Director of the county agency where the person is employed. To find the address of the appropriate county department of human/social services, select the county, and then click on the appropriate county agency that administers public assistance programs.