In-Home Supportive Services/Waiver Personal Care Services (IHSS/WPCS) Providers & Recipients in all 58 California counties have the option to use the Electronic Timesheet System (ETS). All online services are available to you through the Electronic Services Portal.
The California Department of Social Services has started a new service that will allow In-Home Supportive Services providers in all California counties the option to submit their timesheets online through a new Electronic Timesheet System. Use of electronic timesheets is optional and not required.
The Electronic Timesheet System allows a provider to submit their IHSS/WPCS timesheets online using a tablet, smartphone, laptop or computer instead of receiving and submitting paper timesheets when their recipient(s) opt in to approve timesheets online. This service also allows a provider’s timesheets to be reviewed and approved by their recipient(s) using their tablet, smartphone, laptop or computer.
Some of the benefits of this service are:
- Providers will be able to enter and submit timesheets online when their recipient opts in to approve electronic timesheets
- Provider will no longer be required to mail in paper timesheets
- Providers no longer need to call someone to check on their timesheet and payment status. Providers can track their timesheet and view the status in the ETS at any time once the timesheet is submitted.
- Providers can check timesheet history up to the last three (3) months
- Providers can request supplemental timesheets (if applicable)
Electronic Timesheet Website Learning Options
The twelve learning webcasts listed below provide information for providers and recipients including an overview of the website, as well as information regarding registration for providers and recipients, time entry, and approving timesheets. The Electronic Timesheet Helpdesk is available to help those providers and recipients that need assistance with the Electronic Timesheet Website. Please contact the Electronic Timesheet Help Desk at (866) 376-7066 (select Option 4) during normal business hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays.
TO REGISTER TO BEGIN USING ELECTRONIC TIMESHEETS: Go to the following website to set up an account, select the “New User Registration” link, and follow the online prompts: https://www.etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov If you need help, please call the Electronic Timesheet Help Desk at 1-866-376-7066 (select Option 4.).