NEW ELECTRONIC TIMESHEETS
Beginning November 6, 2017, In-Home Supportive Services Providers in Los Angeles County have the option to use the Electronic Timesheet System (ETS)
The California Department of Social Services has started a new service that will allow In-Home Supportive Services providers in all California counties the option to submit their timesheets online through a new Electronic Timesheet Website. Use of electronic timesheets is not required. Use of electronic timesheets is optional.
An outreach mailing will take place in November 2017 to provide Los Angeles County IHSS providers and recipients with more ETS information. This outreach mailing will occur in two phases to the recipients and providers supported by the Los Angeles County District Offices listed below:
The first outreach mailing will begin the week of October 23, 2017
- Chatsworth District Office
- Burbank District Office
- Lancaster District Office
- Rancho Dominguez District Office
The second outreach mailing will begin the week of November 13, 2017
- El Monte District Office
- Hawthorne District Office
- Metro District Office
- Pomona District Office
The ETS pilot program and wave rollouts have been very successful:
- IHSS/WPCS Providers in the Pilot Program Counties (Riverside, Sacramento, and Yolo counties) continue to have the option to use Electronic Timesheets.
- IHSS/WPCS Providers in the Wave 1 Counties (Butte, Inyo, Kern, Mendocino, Napa, Placer, San Diego, San Francisco, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Tulare, and Trinity counties) continue to have the option to use Electronic Timesheets.
- IHSS/WPCS Providers in the Wave 2 Counties (Calaveras, Colusa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Fresno, Humboldt, Lake, Madera, Merced, Mono, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Tuolumne, Ventura, Yuba, and Mariposa counties) continue to have the option to use Electronic Timesheets.
- IHSS/WPCS Providers in the Wave 3 Counties (Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Glenn, Contra Costa, Imperial, Kings, Lassen, Marin, Modoc, Nevada, Orange, Plumas, San Bernardino, San Benito, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sierra, Sutter, Shasta, Siskiyou, and Tehama) continue to have the option to use Electronic Timesheets.
- Beginning November 6, 2017, IHSS providers in Los Angeles County, the Wave 4 county, will have the option to enroll in the Electronic Timesheet service that allows a provider to submit their IHSS/WPCS timesheets online using a tablet, smartphone, laptop or computer instead of receiving and submitting paper timesheets. This service also allows a provider’s timesheets to be reviewed and approved by their recipient(s) using their tablet, smartphone, laptop or computer.
Some of the benefits of this service are:
- Provider will be able to enter and submit timesheets online
- Provider will no longer be required to mail in paper timesheets
- Check timesheet and payment status
- Check timesheet history up to the last three (3) months
- Request supplemental timesheets
Electronic Timesheet Overview for Providers and Recipients in Los Angeles County
The upcoming online webinars for recipients and providers are listed below. You need to use a telephone and a computer to participate in a webinar. To sign up and attend one of the webinar broadcasts:
- Go to the webinar link for the date and time of your choice.
- Register beforehand (you will get a confirmation email message).
On the day of your webinar broadcast do the following:
- Go to your confirmation email and select the link to join the webinar.
Call the phone number listed on your confirmation email message 30 minutes before the start of your webinar broadcast. Large audiences are expected to participate.
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Thursday, November 16, 2017, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Thursday, November 16, 2017, 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Monday, November 20, 2017, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Monday, November 20, 2017, 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Thursday, November 30, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, November 30, 2017, 2:00pm-4:00pm
Electronic Timesheet Website Learning Options
The ten learning modules listed below provide information for providers and recipients including an overview of the website, as well as information regarding registration for providers and recipients, time entry, and approving timesheets. The Electronic Timesheet Helpdesk is available to help those providers and recipients that need assistance with the Electronic Timesheet Website. Please contact the Electronic Timesheet Help Desk at (866) 376-7066 (select Option 4) during normal business hours of 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays.
TO REGISTER TO BEGIN USING ELECTRONIC TIMESHEETS: Go to the following website to set up an account, select the “New User Registration” link, and follow the online prompts: https://www.etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov If you need help, please call the Electronic Timesheet Help Desk at 1-866-376-7066 (select Option 4).