Facility Search Welcome
The Department of Social Services is pleased to present this website posting information about licensed facilities throughout California.
A few important notes:
- This website is always evolving, and we will keep working to improve it. We welcome and appreciate your input.
- This site contains five years’ worth of information on facilities. To get more information on any facility, including more details about any citations, please call the local Regional Office. The phone number is listed on the same screen as the facility’s information.
- This information is intended to help individuals and families learn more about a facility they might be considering.
- Complaint Investigation Reports on facilities are now available.
- Subscribe to receive e-mail notifications about one or more CDSS licensed facilities anytime a change occurs.
- Never rely on this information alone to make a decision about a facility.
- Always visit facilities in person to ensure that it meets your, your friend or family member’s needs.
- Always ask to see the most current licensing information at a facility. If they can’t or won’t share it with you, please contact us immediately. Facilities are required by law to provide that information to you.
- Please contact your Regional Office for additional information regarding previous licensee information.
- Resource Guide for Choosing a Residential Care Facility for Seniors
- Resource Guide for Choosing Residential Care for Adults
- Translation: Español
Search For A Facility