Online Orientation Support Desk
Due to scheduled office closures during the holidays, you may experience some minor delays in the Help Desk responses.
Welcome to the online orientation support desk information page. Please read all the information prior to emailing our help desk.
NOTE: All communication support is through email for tracking purposes. Provide as much information as possible so our team can assist you.
- Contact the help desk only if you have technical questions regarding the online orientations.
- For any questions regarding the licensing process, please contact the regional office. Help Desk staff will be unable to provide any feedback regarding the licensing process.
- It may take up to 24 hours to receive your username and password. If you do not receive your email within 24 hours, please contact the help desk the next business day.
- Before contacting the help desk, please check the spam or junk folder if you have not received the log in information in your inbox.
- Online support is Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. We can be reached via the link Online orientation support desk or email at CDSSCCLOnlineOrientationHelpDesk@dss.ca.gov
- Certificates are only issued upon completion of the course.
- You must print the certificate within the 30 days of your registration(s). After the 30 days you will not be able to access the certificate.
- The help desk does not have copies of certificates nor can they be duplicated.
- Make sure to print and keep an extra copy of the certificate for your records.