IHSS Training Academy
- IHSS Training Academy 2019/2020 and 2020/2021
- With the ongoing restrictions related to COVID-19, all IHSSTA in-person trainings have been cancelled until further notice. Currently, we are working with our vendor to deliver all IHSSTA courses virtually via interactive webinars. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding and hope to provide you with more detailed information regarding this transition shortly. Please continue to monitor this page for updates.
- Click here to register for courses!
- Registration Instructions
If you are a Social Worker and would like additional information on the IHSS Training Academy courses, please contact IHSS-Training@dss.ca.gov.
For all Provider Orientation related questions and information, contact your local IHSS County office, or county Public Authority.
Participants may download curriculum materials in the Learning Management System for the following IHSS Training Academy courses:
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) 101
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) 102
- Disabilities Awareness/ Medical Implications
- FLSA/ Program Integrity/ State Hearings