IHSS Training Academy
- IHSS Training Academy 2020/2021
- The IHSS Training Academy is pleased to announce the open enrollment for the virtual delivery of IHSS 101 and IHSS 102! Please click here to access the FY 20/21 Course Catalog and Schedule.
- The following courses are currently being converted to the virtual environment: Disabilities Awareness, Medical Implications, Fair Labor Standards Act, State Hearings, and Program Integrity. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding and will provide an updated schedule once the transition is completed.
- Click here to register for courses!
- Registration Instructions
If you are a Social Worker and would like additional information on the IHSS Training Academy courses, please contact IHSS-Training@dss.ca.gov.
For all Provider Orientation related questions and information, contact your local IHSS County office, or County Public Authority.
Participants may download curriculum materials in the Learning Management System for the following IHSS Training Academy courses:
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) 101
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) 102
- Disabilities Awareness/ Medical Implications
- FLSA/ Program Integrity/ State Hearings