The inclusion of these external links does not constitute an endorsement of the web sites, the organizations or their services. The web site links are provided solely for your information/convenience only. Any comments regarding the content or accuracy of the information found within any of the external web sites should be addressed to their respective Webmasters/Administrators.
* * * SEE "NEW FUNDING ALERTS" FOR CURRENT ANNOUNCEMENTS * * *
- The California Endowment awards grants to organizations and institutions that directly benefit the health and well-being of Californians, and those that work to provide and expand access to affordable, quality health care for California's underserved individuals and communities.
- The Robert Woods Johnson Foundation (RWJF) typically solicits proposals for three program areas—Building Human Capital, Pioneer and Vulnerable Populations.
- E Pluribus Unum Prizes Program is a national awards program that annually provides monetary prizes to exceptional initiatives that promote immigrant integration. The awards recognize outstanding immigrant integration initiatives of all types, whether led by nonprofit or community organizations, businesses, public agencies, religious groups or individuals.
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees (GCIR) is a national network of foundations interested in issues affecting the growing newcomer populations in their communities across the U.S. and in Canada.
- Nonprofit Resource Center (NRC) provides various workshops and roundtables led by experts and professionals in such fields as grant proposal writing, management, strategic planning, fund development, marketing, public relations, accounting and board development.
- Candid provides on-line trainings, tutorials, resources and tools for seeking grants.
- The GrantStation Insider provides you with the latest information on new funding programs, upcoming grant deadlines, conferences and general information for grantseekers.