County Refugee Program Guidelines
The County Refugee Program Guidelines have been developed to better assist counties that receive Refugee Social Services, Targeted Assistance and other federal Office of Refugee Resettlement funds to operate their refugee programs. These Guidelines supersede those that were previously issued in Refugee Coordinator Letter 99-08, dated April 29, 1999.
The Guidelines and Exhibits are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Please see Tips for Using Adobe PDF Files for details.
If you have any questions regarding the Guidelines, please send an email to RPB@dss.ca.gov. Please use the Contact Us for web site related questions or comments.
- County Refugee Program Guidelines (revised June 2023)
- Exhibit A: County Refugee Services Plan Format and Instructions
- Exhibit A-1: Budget Format for Carryover Funds (example 1)
- Exhibit A-2: Budget Format (example 2)
- Exhibit A-3: ORR-6 - Annual Services Plan (ASP) **(Not to be used for county reporting) and Instructions
- Due to the ASP form not being ADA accessible, please email RPB Reports for a mailed copy.
- Exhibit A-4: Annual Outcome Goal Plan (AOGP) **(Not to be used for county reporting), Instructions and Narrative form
Please contact your county analyst for the latest reporting forms or if you have any questions regarding these forms. For the County Operations & Performance Unit staff responsible for your county, either call (916) 654-4356 or email. Some documents are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Please see Tips for Using Adobe PDF Files for details.