Participants and Families
The following resources are intended for participants receiving meals through the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and their families (households). If you have questions about this food program, please contact our main inbox at CACFPinfo@dss.ca.gov.
- CA Meals for Kids Mobile App: Developed by the California Department of Education, the mobile app helps users search for nearby afterschool, summer, or emergency food sites.
- List of CACFP Sites by County: A list of CACFP sites, addresses, sponsor name, and site information, sorted by county.
- List of Day Care Home (DCH) Sponsors by County: A list of CACFP participating DCH sponsors and their contact information, by county.
- CDSS Community Care Licensing Facility Search: Find licensed care facilities or providers in your area. Facilities/providers include childcare, adult residential/day care, elderly assistive living care, foster family agencies, and home care. You can also access the complaint hotline and complaint information.
- Civil Rights: Information about your civil rights in the CACFP, including what to do if you or someone you know has experienced discrimination and how to file a complaint.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.