CalFresh Awareness Month
CalFresh Awareness Month started in May of 2011 and is the official month dedicated to increasing public awareness of CalFresh. The state, counties and community based organizations are committed to bringing awareness, dispelling myths and assisting clients with CalFresh applications.
CalFresh helps to improve the health and well-being of qualified households and individuals by providing improved access to healthy and nutritious foods. Many are unaware they are eligible to receive benefits. Take the next step and be part of the movement to increase awareness!
CalFresh Awareness Month 2022 Toolkit
- Older Adults One-Page Flyer (English, Spanish, Chinese)
- Young Adult One-Page Flyer (English, Spanish, Chinese)
- Family One-Page Flyer (English, Spanish, Chinese)
- Printing Instructions for all One-Page Flyers:
- Instructions to print physical copy: For best results, print on 8.5x11 printer paper.
- Instructions for PDF: Download image file and share as a PDF; can be used in emails and other forms of media.
- CalFresh Awareness Newsletter (English)
- Social Media
- Webinar Presentation