CalFresh Employment and Training (E&T)
About CalFresh E&T
CalFresh Employment and Training (E&T) Program Framework
The CalFresh E&T framework includes a vision, mission, and strategic goals that help define success and lay the core foundation for CalFresh E&T. These strategic goals are focused around a central vision to increase the employment and earning capacity of CalFresh recipients by maximizing their access to CalFresh E&T, supportive services, skills, and credentialing.
Increase the employment and earning capacity of CalFresh recipients
Provide more CalFresh recipients with access to CalFresh E&T, supportive services and skills and credentialing.
- Increase job placement, retention, and wages
- Increase CalFresh E&T participation across a dynamic mix of people, communities and cultures
- Increase employability by removing barriers to employment
- Increase skills attainment and credentialing
- Lead an efficient and effective customer focused E&T program
Looking for a Career? We Can Help!
Funding and Non-Discrimination Statement
- Funding provided by USDA.
- In accordance with Federal law and USDA policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.