CalFresh E&T Management Evaluation
The purpose of conducting a CalFresh E&T Management Evaluation (ME) is to ensure compliance with United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Services requirements and guidelines, the CDSS requirements and the approved CalFresh E&T Annual Plan. The objective of an ME is to evaluate compliance of programmatic and fiscal operations with the expectation that all activities are targeted towards CalFresh E&T eligible populations, and that all activities funded with CalFresh E&T funds are allowable.
Management Evaluation Schedule:
The CDSS must conduct Management Evaluations, per federal regulations, on the following schedule or on a more frequent basis if there is an identified risk.
- Annually in large E&T counties
- Every two years in medium E&T counties, and;
- Every three years in small E&T counties.
Funding and Non-Discrimination Statement
- Funding provided by USDA.
- In accordance with Federal law and USDA policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.